Flower Decoration Concepts for Weddings
‘It is not every day that you marry the love of your life. The special day comes once in your life and leaves a bunch of memories to be cherished for a lifetime.’
No wedding can be complete without flower decoration. They give a colourful vibrancy to the entire ceremony. Floral arrangements can never go out of fashion when it comes to Indian celebrations.
Be it the ‘Jaimala’, the wedding garland or intricately designed rangolis made with a wide selection of flower petals and diyas, it fills colour to the entire decor.
Continue reading for more unique ideas of flower decoration for wedding purpose.
1. Floral Curtains
A grand entrance is the first stage to amaze your guests. If you believe in such thoughts, you can steal some ideas to accentuate your entrance with flowers.
- You can create a canopy of twisted white flowers and leaves.
- You can highlight the entire aisle with curtains of marigold or Arabian jasmine in a roof shaped pattern.
- You can also choose vertical floral partitions in the form of curtains.
2. Flowery swings
There are a lot of flower decoration pictures published with the latest Bollywood ideas on wedding swings which are very much in trend.
- Instead of going for the same old-fashioned sofa or couch, you can use swings as a new approach.
- The entire wooden block can be decorated with twisted marigold garland.
- The swing can have multiple cushions in bright block colours.
- For outdoor swings, you can follow the same pattern with tassels of artificial and real flower pompoms.
3. Decor with hanging flowers
If you want to go out the traditional way of celebrating your D-day, you can opt for wedding resorts in Bangalore. These resorts make special arrangements to make your wedding day an exceptional experience. But you can add your personal touch to it as well.
- The wedding aisle can be decorated with white and yellow marigolds strung together in various lengths to give an illusion of cascading curtain.
- A fake chandelier can be decorated with assorted flowers and colourful ribbons.
- You can even ditch the regular flowers with calla lilies, orchids, lily of the valley, and hydrangeas. These floral varieties will add a spark in your flower decoration.
4. Some Extrafloral decorations
If you have ideas, the sky is your limit.
- If you prefer a garden wedding, you can add lanterns engulfed with floral balls hanging from trees.
- In place of lanterns, you can switch it with empty bottles filled with colourful fairy lights with cascading strings of flowers.
- Heart shaped flower decorations in railings and dining tables can give a romantic touch to the entire decor.
- Decorating rukhwat or the items which the bride takes away after marriage, with flowers is also a great idea.
- Flower garlands or bouquets can also be used to decorate staircases of the wedding venue.